Mar 29, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
It was a fluke, an innocent play midway through the second quarter of an eventual Nets victory.
Williams left the game and had to go to the hospital. Now Andy Vasquez of the Bergin Record tweets he will be out a little while.
Shelden Williams out through at least April 5 with what the Nets call a right eye injury. SW was the only net to play in every game this yr.
Nets coach Avery Johnson sounded concerned after the game last night, according the New York Post. Williams did not join the Nets on a flight out to the West Coast for a few games.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17