Mar 29, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
It was a fluke, an innocent play midway through the second quarter of an eventual Nets victory.
Williams left the game and had to go to the hospital. Now Andy Vasquez of the Bergin Record tweets he will be out a little while.
Shelden Williams out through at least April 5 with what the Nets call a right eye injury. SW was the only net to play in every game this yr.
Nets coach Avery Johnson sounded concerned after the game last night, according the New York Post. Williams did not join the Nets on a flight out to the West Coast for a few games.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 7
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7