Mar 29, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
It was a fluke, an innocent play midway through the second quarter of an eventual Nets victory.
Williams left the game and had to go to the hospital. Now Andy Vasquez of the Bergin Record tweets he will be out a little while.
Shelden Williams out through at least April 5 with what the Nets call a right eye injury. SW was the only net to play in every game this yr.
Nets coach Avery Johnson sounded concerned after the game last night, according the New York Post. Williams did not join the Nets on a flight out to the West Coast for a few games.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3