Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Bet you never thought you’d watch a video where Ian Mahinmi walks around in a plush hotel robe. And then think it was pretty cool.
The Mavericks big man from France is a bit of a hipster, plus has a good sense of humor about himself. Or so we learned from this video, which he put on YouTube. He teamed up with French production company One Million Dollar Film to make this, and it is oddly awesome. And a real introduction to that guy we’ve started to notice can play a little center this year.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this. I think our lives are all a little richer for it.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31