Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Bet you never thought you’d watch a video where Ian Mahinmi walks around in a plush hotel robe. And then think it was pretty cool.
The Mavericks big man from France is a bit of a hipster, plus has a good sense of humor about himself. Or so we learned from this video, which he put on YouTube. He teamed up with French production company One Million Dollar Film to make this, and it is oddly awesome. And a real introduction to that guy we’ve started to notice can play a little center this year.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this. I think our lives are all a little richer for it.
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 5
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 13
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)