Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Bet you never thought you’d watch a video where Ian Mahinmi walks around in a plush hotel robe. And then think it was pretty cool.
The Mavericks big man from France is a bit of a hipster, plus has a good sense of humor about himself. Or so we learned from this video, which he put on YouTube. He teamed up with French production company One Million Dollar Film to make this, and it is oddly awesome. And a real introduction to that guy we’ve started to notice can play a little center this year.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this. I think our lives are all a little richer for it.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3