Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Bet you never thought you’d watch a video where Ian Mahinmi walks around in a plush hotel robe. And then think it was pretty cool.
The Mavericks big man from France is a bit of a hipster, plus has a good sense of humor about himself. Or so we learned from this video, which he put on YouTube. He teamed up with French production company One Million Dollar Film to make this, and it is oddly awesome. And a real introduction to that guy we’ve started to notice can play a little center this year.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this. I think our lives are all a little richer for it.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10