Mar 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Well, at least this time he kept his pants on.
Orlando’s Glen Davis has been fined $35,000 by the league for making an obscene gesture. In the second quarter of the Magic’s game Monday in Toronto, Big Baby was caught on camera… um… let’s just say he was suggesting that the Raptors fan are number one.
Davis has had a few special moments this season. There was the time he got a technical for dropping his shorts while talking to a referee. There was the time he got suspended two games by the team for an outburst in practice. There was… oh, you get the idea.
Big Baby is an emotional player. Sometimes that just gets the best of him. And this time it’s going to cost him as much as a 2012 Lincoln MKZ.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29