Mar 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Well, at least this time he kept his pants on.
Orlando’s Glen Davis has been fined $35,000 by the league for making an obscene gesture. In the second quarter of the Magic’s game Monday in Toronto, Big Baby was caught on camera… um… let’s just say he was suggesting that the Raptors fan are number one.
Davis has had a few special moments this season. There was the time he got a technical for dropping his shorts while talking to a referee. There was the time he got suspended two games by the team for an outburst in practice. There was… oh, you get the idea.
Big Baby is an emotional player. Sometimes that just gets the best of him. And this time it’s going to cost him as much as a 2012 Lincoln MKZ.
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 0
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 21
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 18
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead