Mar 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Well, at least this time he kept his pants on.
Orlando’s Glen Davis has been fined $35,000 by the league for making an obscene gesture. In the second quarter of the Magic’s game Monday in Toronto, Big Baby was caught on camera… um… let’s just say he was suggesting that the Raptors fan are number one.
Davis has had a few special moments this season. There was the time he got a technical for dropping his shorts while talking to a referee. There was the time he got suspended two games by the team for an outburst in practice. There was… oh, you get the idea.
Big Baby is an emotional player. Sometimes that just gets the best of him. And this time it’s going to cost him as much as a 2012 Lincoln MKZ.
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 15
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 14
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 52
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 38
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 86
- Report: Heat offer Chris Bosh full max contract to keep him from Rockets 26
- PBT Extra: LeBron James returns to Cleveland to try and cement legacy 18
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 38