Mar 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Well, at least this time he kept his pants on.
Orlando’s Glen Davis has been fined $35,000 by the league for making an obscene gesture. In the second quarter of the Magic’s game Monday in Toronto, Big Baby was caught on camera… um… let’s just say he was suggesting that the Raptors fan are number one.
Davis has had a few special moments this season. There was the time he got a technical for dropping his shorts while talking to a referee. There was the time he got suspended two games by the team for an outburst in practice. There was… oh, you get the idea.
Big Baby is an emotional player. Sometimes that just gets the best of him. And this time it’s going to cost him as much as a 2012 Lincoln MKZ.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48