Mar 28, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
Well, at least this time he kept his pants on.
Orlando’s Glen Davis has been fined $35,000 by the league for making an obscene gesture. In the second quarter of the Magic’s game Monday in Toronto, Big Baby was caught on camera… um… let’s just say he was suggesting that the Raptors fan are number one.
Davis has had a few special moments this season. There was the time he got a technical for dropping his shorts while talking to a referee. There was the time he got suspended two games by the team for an outburst in practice. There was… oh, you get the idea.
Big Baby is an emotional player. Sometimes that just gets the best of him. And this time it’s going to cost him as much as a 2012 Lincoln MKZ.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30