Mar 28, 2012, 4:16 PM EDT
Officially it is two weeks, but more likely it is for the season.
Curry has sat out 10 games already this stretch and 21 for the season with ankle issues that date back to last season (despite off-season surgery). With this latest announcement he would not return until April 11 or 12.
So he is going to come back to play nine or 10 games at the end of a season where the Warriors have no realistic chance of making the playoffs? What’s the point. Rest Curry. Rest Andrew Bogut. Get a nice draft pick, make some offseason moves and attack this thing fresh next fall.
But Curry wants to get back on the court. We’ll see in a couple of weeks where that stands.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3