Mar 28, 2012, 4:16 PM EST
Officially it is two weeks, but more likely it is for the season.
Curry has sat out 10 games already this stretch and 21 for the season with ankle issues that date back to last season (despite off-season surgery). With this latest announcement he would not return until April 11 or 12.
So he is going to come back to play nine or 10 games at the end of a season where the Warriors have no realistic chance of making the playoffs? What’s the point. Rest Curry. Rest Andrew Bogut. Get a nice draft pick, make some offseason moves and attack this thing fresh next fall.
But Curry wants to get back on the court. We’ll see in a couple of weeks where that stands.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5