Mar 28, 2012, 4:16 PM EST
Officially it is two weeks, but more likely it is for the season.
Curry has sat out 10 games already this stretch and 21 for the season with ankle issues that date back to last season (despite off-season surgery). With this latest announcement he would not return until April 11 or 12.
So he is going to come back to play nine or 10 games at the end of a season where the Warriors have no realistic chance of making the playoffs? What’s the point. Rest Curry. Rest Andrew Bogut. Get a nice draft pick, make some offseason moves and attack this thing fresh next fall.
But Curry wants to get back on the court. We’ll see in a couple of weeks where that stands.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 2
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 9
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 11
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49