Mar 27, 2012, 2:09 AM EDT
We can debate how the Wizards defended this if you want, but the fact is Rodney Stuckey played it right and drained the shot that gave the Pistons a win in Washington after an impressive comeback. The Wizards blew a double-digit lead in this game, just like they have in their last three losses.
Detroit… nice win. Bad tanking for a draft pick, but nice win.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26