Mar 27, 2012, 2:09 AM EST
We can debate how the Wizards defended this if you want, but the fact is Rodney Stuckey played it right and drained the shot that gave the Pistons a win in Washington after an impressive comeback. The Wizards blew a double-digit lead in this game, just like they have in their last three losses.
Detroit… nice win. Bad tanking for a draft pick, but nice win.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15