Mar 27, 2012, 2:09 AM EDT
We can debate how the Wizards defended this if you want, but the fact is Rodney Stuckey played it right and drained the shot that gave the Pistons a win in Washington after an impressive comeback. The Wizards blew a double-digit lead in this game, just like they have in their last three losses.
Detroit… nice win. Bad tanking for a draft pick, but nice win.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9