Mar 27, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
This clip was in our baseline-to-baseline recaps, but it deserves a little more light than that. Even through the shot didn’t count. Watch above to see Houston’s Marcus Camby nail the full court shot.
It’s the right call by the refs, he didn’t get it off in time, but still, how about a little something for the effort?
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 39
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10