Mar 27, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
This clip was in our baseline-to-baseline recaps, but it deserves a little more light than that. Even through the shot didn’t count. Watch above to see Houston’s Marcus Camby nail the full court shot.
It’s the right call by the refs, he didn’t get it off in time, but still, how about a little something for the effort?
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 0
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 29
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 5
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2