Mar 27, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
This clip was in our baseline-to-baseline recaps, but it deserves a little more light than that. Even through the shot didn’t count. Watch above to see Houston’s Marcus Camby nail the full court shot.
It’s the right call by the refs, he didn’t get it off in time, but still, how about a little something for the effort?
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19