Mar 27, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
This clip was in our baseline-to-baseline recaps, but it deserves a little more light than that. Even through the shot didn’t count. Watch above to see Houston’s Marcus Camby nail the full court shot.
It’s the right call by the refs, he didn’t get it off in time, but still, how about a little something for the effort?
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5