Mar 27, 2012, 10:12 PM EST
Sunday Michael Beasley was questionable in a game against the Nuggets due to a sprained big toe, but he went out and played anyway and scored 11 points in the game.
You’ve probably been wondering, “How did he do that?” Okay, no you didn’t. Neither did I. Nobody did.
Michael Beasley did in a 117-100 victory over Denver on Sunday, when he borrowed a pair of Love’s size-19 sneakers because his sprained big toe was too swollen to fit comfortably into his own.
“He’s got a fat foot,” Beasley said. “He’s like a triple E or something.”
Fat foot Love. Yea, I’m just going to let that one drop.
And as Beasley had a very Beasley-like 5-of-15 shooting line that night, Rick Adelman may suggest not making that switch in the future.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20