Mar 27, 2012, 10:12 PM EDT
Sunday Michael Beasley was questionable in a game against the Nuggets due to a sprained big toe, but he went out and played anyway and scored 11 points in the game.
You’ve probably been wondering, “How did he do that?” Okay, no you didn’t. Neither did I. Nobody did.
Michael Beasley did in a 117-100 victory over Denver on Sunday, when he borrowed a pair of Love’s size-19 sneakers because his sprained big toe was too swollen to fit comfortably into his own.
“He’s got a fat foot,” Beasley said. “He’s like a triple E or something.”
Fat foot Love. Yea, I’m just going to let that one drop.
And as Beasley had a very Beasley-like 5-of-15 shooting line that night, Rick Adelman may suggest not making that switch in the future.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25