Mar 27, 2012, 10:12 PM EDT
Sunday Michael Beasley was questionable in a game against the Nuggets due to a sprained big toe, but he went out and played anyway and scored 11 points in the game.
You’ve probably been wondering, “How did he do that?” Okay, no you didn’t. Neither did I. Nobody did.
Michael Beasley did in a 117-100 victory over Denver on Sunday, when he borrowed a pair of Love’s size-19 sneakers because his sprained big toe was too swollen to fit comfortably into his own.
“He’s got a fat foot,” Beasley said. “He’s like a triple E or something.”
Fat foot Love. Yea, I’m just going to let that one drop.
And as Beasley had a very Beasley-like 5-of-15 shooting line that night, Rick Adelman may suggest not making that switch in the future.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21