Mar 26, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
It was about the only thing the Heat seemed to do right in the second half.
To beat the buzzer at the end of the third quarter Sunday night, Dwyane Wade launched a three-quarter court shot. And drained it. The Thunder still ran away with the game, but the shot is worth seeing so we’re bringing it to you.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80