Mar 26, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
It was about the only thing the Heat seemed to do right in the second half.
To beat the buzzer at the end of the third quarter Sunday night, Dwyane Wade launched a three-quarter court shot. And drained it. The Thunder still ran away with the game, but the shot is worth seeing so we’re bringing it to you.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20