Mar 26, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
It was about the only thing the Heat seemed to do right in the second half.
To beat the buzzer at the end of the third quarter Sunday night, Dwyane Wade launched a three-quarter court shot. And drained it. The Thunder still ran away with the game, but the shot is worth seeing so we’re bringing it to you.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61