Mar 26, 2012, 11:03 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• The Knicks are dreaming big — over each Knicks locker is a picture of the Larry O’Brien trophy. Dreaming may be the key word in that first sentence.
• Speaking of little-discussed injuries, Monta Ellis seems to have something going on with his finger in Milwaukee. He’s not supposed to miss any games, but it’s something to watch.
• In case you missed it, Iranian born center Hamed Haddadi had 10 points for the Grizzlies Sunday night in just 13 minutes of play.
• Here are some interesting thoughts on the first episode of Mad Men this season.
• Cool video of Orlando blowing up the old Amway Center. Not so cool: A guy two blocks away got hit with shrapnel from the blast.
• Here’s the risks to playing in Europe — Sonny Weems says he can’t get his team to properly treat his injury, and from the photo it’s a bad one.
• DeMar DeRozan’s ankle kept him out Saturday night — the first game he’s missed in about two years.
• Andrei Kirilenko may stay in Europe next season, but he will listen to offers from the NBA.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 26
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 39
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28