Mar 26, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• The Knicks are dreaming big — over each Knicks locker is a picture of the Larry O’Brien trophy. Dreaming may be the key word in that first sentence.
• Speaking of little-discussed injuries, Monta Ellis seems to have something going on with his finger in Milwaukee. He’s not supposed to miss any games, but it’s something to watch.
• In case you missed it, Iranian born center Hamed Haddadi had 10 points for the Grizzlies Sunday night in just 13 minutes of play.
• Here are some interesting thoughts on the first episode of Mad Men this season.
• Cool video of Orlando blowing up the old Amway Center. Not so cool: A guy two blocks away got hit with shrapnel from the blast.
• Here’s the risks to playing in Europe — Sonny Weems says he can’t get his team to properly treat his injury, and from the photo it’s a bad one.
• DeMar DeRozan’s ankle kept him out Saturday night — the first game he’s missed in about two years.
• Andrei Kirilenko may stay in Europe next season, but he will listen to offers from the NBA.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14