Mar 26, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• The Knicks are dreaming big — over each Knicks locker is a picture of the Larry O’Brien trophy. Dreaming may be the key word in that first sentence.
• Speaking of little-discussed injuries, Monta Ellis seems to have something going on with his finger in Milwaukee. He’s not supposed to miss any games, but it’s something to watch.
• In case you missed it, Iranian born center Hamed Haddadi had 10 points for the Grizzlies Sunday night in just 13 minutes of play.
• Here are some interesting thoughts on the first episode of Mad Men this season.
• Cool video of Orlando blowing up the old Amway Center. Not so cool: A guy two blocks away got hit with shrapnel from the blast.
• Here’s the risks to playing in Europe — Sonny Weems says he can’t get his team to properly treat his injury, and from the photo it’s a bad one.
• DeMar DeRozan’s ankle kept him out Saturday night — the first game he’s missed in about two years.
• Andrei Kirilenko may stay in Europe next season, but he will listen to offers from the NBA.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 3
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11