Mar 25, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
The Knicks are feeling it right now. Undefeated since giving Mike D’Antoni the boot and riding the scapegoat momentum express, they won again Saturday over Detroit in a laugher. How much of a laugher was it? Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith pulled off something which is the kind of thing you can only shake your head and laugh at.
That’s Wade-LeBron-esque right there. An impressive performance to say the least.
The double-alley-oop is the new alley-oop. The bar has been raised. Eventually we will see the quadruple alley-oop and be calloused to it, especially when the defense scores immediately afterwards.
And in conclusion, Iman Shumpert.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 37
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6