Mar 25, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
The Knicks are feeling it right now. Undefeated since giving Mike D’Antoni the boot and riding the scapegoat momentum express, they won again Saturday over Detroit in a laugher. How much of a laugher was it? Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith pulled off something which is the kind of thing you can only shake your head and laugh at.
That’s Wade-LeBron-esque right there. An impressive performance to say the least.
The double-alley-oop is the new alley-oop. The bar has been raised. Eventually we will see the quadruple alley-oop and be calloused to it, especially when the defense scores immediately afterwards.
And in conclusion, Iman Shumpert.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6