Mar 25, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
The Knicks are feeling it right now. Undefeated since giving Mike D’Antoni the boot and riding the scapegoat momentum express, they won again Saturday over Detroit in a laugher. How much of a laugher was it? Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith pulled off something which is the kind of thing you can only shake your head and laugh at.
That’s Wade-LeBron-esque right there. An impressive performance to say the least.
The double-alley-oop is the new alley-oop. The bar has been raised. Eventually we will see the quadruple alley-oop and be calloused to it, especially when the defense scores immediately afterwards.
And in conclusion, Iman Shumpert.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10