Mar 23, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Got to hand it to the Timberwolves video team, who have pulled off some good stuff this year. Their latest is to get some suckers players to “sing” the Britney Spears classic “Hit me baby one more time.” And by the way, I use the word “classic” very loosely here.
Hat tip to Eric Freeman and Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 1
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)