Mar 23, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Got to hand it to the Timberwolves video team, who have pulled off some good stuff this year. Their latest is to get some suckers players to “sing” the Britney Spears classic “Hit me baby one more time.” And by the way, I use the word “classic” very loosely here.
Hat tip to Eric Freeman and Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 0
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14