Mar 23, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
Got to hand it to the Timberwolves video team, who have pulled off some good stuff this year. Their latest is to get some suckers players to “sing” the Britney Spears classic “Hit me baby one more time.” And by the way, I use the word “classic” very loosely here.
Hat tip to Eric Freeman and Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 0
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6