Mar 23, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
Got to hand it to the Timberwolves video team, who have pulled off some good stuff this year. Their latest is to get some suckers players to “sing” the Britney Spears classic “Hit me baby one more time.” And by the way, I use the word “classic” very loosely here.
Hat tip to Eric Freeman and Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18