Mar 23, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
Got to hand it to the Timberwolves video team, who have pulled off some good stuff this year. Their latest is to get some suckers players to “sing” the Britney Spears classic “Hit me baby one more time.” And by the way, I use the word “classic” very loosely here.
Hat tip to Eric Freeman and Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 0
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 10
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9