Mar 23, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
Samuel L. Jackson can act, but he was not selling it in his intros of the Hornets — if you are going to go Pulp Fiction and recite Ezekiel 25:17, then put your heart in it, man. Because in the movie that is brilliantly intimidating, here it is just nice.
I suppose my dream of him saying “get these mutha****** Clippers off the mutha******* plane” was never really going to happen.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for posting the video.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 7
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2