Mar 23, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Samuel L. Jackson can act, but he was not selling it in his intros of the Hornets — if you are going to go Pulp Fiction and recite Ezekiel 25:17, then put your heart in it, man. Because in the movie that is brilliantly intimidating, here it is just nice.
I suppose my dream of him saying “get these mutha****** Clippers off the mutha******* plane” was never really going to happen.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for posting the video.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32