Mar 23, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Samuel L. Jackson can act, but he was not selling it in his intros of the Hornets — if you are going to go Pulp Fiction and recite Ezekiel 25:17, then put your heart in it, man. Because in the movie that is brilliantly intimidating, here it is just nice.
I suppose my dream of him saying “get these mutha****** Clippers off the mutha******* plane” was never really going to happen.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for posting the video.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10