Mar 23, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Samuel L. Jackson can act, but he was not selling it in his intros of the Hornets — if you are going to go Pulp Fiction and recite Ezekiel 25:17, then put your heart in it, man. Because in the movie that is brilliantly intimidating, here it is just nice.
I suppose my dream of him saying “get these mutha****** Clippers off the mutha******* plane” was never really going to happen.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for posting the video.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4