Mar 23, 2012, 1:34 AM EDT
This fourth quarter flagrant 2 foul rightfully got Smith ejected from the game and he can expect a multiple game suspension to come down on Friday. As it should be. There was no attempt to play the ball whatsoever. That was a hockey check. Which it turns out is still illegal in the NBA.
The Hornets beat the Clippers in part because they were the more feisty team that would not back down, would not give an inch. But Smith took it too far. Way too far. And he’s going to feel that in his pocketbook come Friday.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13