Mar 22, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — laid out in bullet points. Because god is a bullet (have mercy on us everyone).
• Here is the reaction of other Lakers to seeing Fisher in an Oklahoma City uniform.
• The Lakers are making moves that cut costs (trading Fisher to the Rockets saved them million). Why would the richest team in the league to do that? Because their bills are about to go up.
• Dallas has one lineup that may be playing better ball than any unit in the league.
• The Suns and Jazz are trying to fight their way into the Western Conference playoffs.
• Nate McMillan cried when the Blazers fired him. Some will mock him for it, but I think it shows he cares and is invested. The league needs more coaches who care like that.
• Coca Cola has signed a deal to put Chinese language advertising in Madison Square Garden to capitalize on
• Kings sign G/F Terrence Williams to a 10-day contract.
• The Warriors are expected to ink Mickell Gladness to a 10-day contract Thursday.
• Rockets assign C Greg Smith to the D-League.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 15
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 5
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 23
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10