Mar 22, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — laid out in bullet points. Because god is a bullet (have mercy on us everyone).
• Here is the reaction of other Lakers to seeing Fisher in an Oklahoma City uniform.
• The Lakers are making moves that cut costs (trading Fisher to the Rockets saved them million). Why would the richest team in the league to do that? Because their bills are about to go up.
• Dallas has one lineup that may be playing better ball than any unit in the league.
• The Suns and Jazz are trying to fight their way into the Western Conference playoffs.
• Nate McMillan cried when the Blazers fired him. Some will mock him for it, but I think it shows he cares and is invested. The league needs more coaches who care like that.
• Coca Cola has signed a deal to put Chinese language advertising in Madison Square Garden to capitalize on
• Kings sign G/F Terrence Williams to a 10-day contract.
• The Warriors are expected to ink Mickell Gladness to a 10-day contract Thursday.
• Rockets assign C Greg Smith to the D-League.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 16
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 20
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 9
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10