Mar 22, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — laid out in bullet points. Because god is a bullet (have mercy on us everyone).
• Here is the reaction of other Lakers to seeing Fisher in an Oklahoma City uniform.
• The Lakers are making moves that cut costs (trading Fisher to the Rockets saved them million). Why would the richest team in the league to do that? Because their bills are about to go up.
• Dallas has one lineup that may be playing better ball than any unit in the league.
• The Suns and Jazz are trying to fight their way into the Western Conference playoffs.
• Nate McMillan cried when the Blazers fired him. Some will mock him for it, but I think it shows he cares and is invested. The league needs more coaches who care like that.
• Coca Cola has signed a deal to put Chinese language advertising in Madison Square Garden to capitalize on
• Kings sign G/F Terrence Williams to a 10-day contract.
• The Warriors are expected to ink Mickell Gladness to a 10-day contract Thursday.
• Rockets assign C Greg Smith to the D-League.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 3
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 28
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 4
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 19
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19