Mar 21, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If floppers aren’t your thing, how about a look at the best benches in the NBA?
• Shaq was on Conan O’Brien last night, saying Shaq thing.
• Yao Ming was back in Houston Tuesday night, talking about life after basketball.
• Stephon Marbury’s team in China won the conference finals, which caused Marbury to break down in tears of joy.
• Why going small works for the Heat.
• The Spurs still plan on signing Patty Mills, but there are visa issues with the Australian holding up his arrival.
• From Ken Berger at CBSSports.com: Minnesota is 18-13 (.581) with Rubio as its starting point guard this season and 5-11 (.313) when anyone else starts.
• Another great stat, this one from John Schuhmann at NBA.com: The Bulls are 8-1 in games in which their opponent has at least one day of rest and they do not.
• As expected, the 76ers have waived forward Andres Nocioni.
• A Q&A with Enes Kanter.
• A great example of what is wrong with the NCAA.
• Spurs guard Cory Joseph tis headed o the Austin Toros of the D-League.
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 2
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35