Mar 21, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If floppers aren’t your thing, how about a look at the best benches in the NBA?
• Shaq was on Conan O’Brien last night, saying Shaq thing.
• Yao Ming was back in Houston Tuesday night, talking about life after basketball.
• Stephon Marbury’s team in China won the conference finals, which caused Marbury to break down in tears of joy.
• Why going small works for the Heat.
• The Spurs still plan on signing Patty Mills, but there are visa issues with the Australian holding up his arrival.
• From Ken Berger at CBSSports.com: Minnesota is 18-13 (.581) with Rubio as its starting point guard this season and 5-11 (.313) when anyone else starts.
• Another great stat, this one from John Schuhmann at NBA.com: The Bulls are 8-1 in games in which their opponent has at least one day of rest and they do not.
• As expected, the 76ers have waived forward Andres Nocioni.
• A Q&A with Enes Kanter.
• A great example of what is wrong with the NCAA.
• Spurs guard Cory Joseph tis headed o the Austin Toros of the D-League.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 6
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 13
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43