Mar 21, 2012, 11:55 PM EDT
Joe Johnson had 22 points, but was just 7-of-19 shooting and seemed to have little impact on the game — until the game was on the line.
He knocked down a good look three to send it to overtime, then there does a good job of using his body to create space and knocking down the little fadeaway that proved to be the game winner. Johnson gets a lot of grief in some circles for the size of his contract (what was he going to so, say no?). And while I’ll agree that is not a deal I would have given him, the fact is he is a very good player and a guy who can make big plays.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6