Mar 21, 2012, 11:55 PM EDT
Joe Johnson had 22 points, but was just 7-of-19 shooting and seemed to have little impact on the game — until the game was on the line.
He knocked down a good look three to send it to overtime, then there does a good job of using his body to create space and knocking down the little fadeaway that proved to be the game winner. Johnson gets a lot of grief in some circles for the size of his contract (what was he going to so, say no?). And while I’ll agree that is not a deal I would have given him, the fact is he is a very good player and a guy who can make big plays.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 28
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52