Mar 21, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
What is it about New Orleans that they get all the best celebrity introductions?
The Oscar-nominated actor, in town to shoot Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained,” is scheduled to introduce the team before it takes the court against the Los Angeles Clippers, a game that will mark the return of former Hornets star Chris Paul to The Hive.
“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 38
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 14
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 29
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64