Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
If there is one thing pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s unfortunate that Chris Mullin’s well deserved jersey retirement was overshadowed by the fans picking that moment to express their displeasure with co-owner Joe Lacob. I get that there are reasons for the frustration, but the timing was just bad.
So, thanks to the magic of editing, we give you some of Mullin’s jersey retirement without the boos, without the sideshow.
And below, a reminder of why Mullin deserved that honor. Frankly deserved it long ago, at least this owner tried to set that right.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 6
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44