Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
If there is one thing pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s unfortunate that Chris Mullin’s well deserved jersey retirement was overshadowed by the fans picking that moment to express their displeasure with co-owner Joe Lacob. I get that there are reasons for the frustration, but the timing was just bad.
So, thanks to the magic of editing, we give you some of Mullin’s jersey retirement without the boos, without the sideshow.
And below, a reminder of why Mullin deserved that honor. Frankly deserved it long ago, at least this owner tried to set that right.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4