Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
If there is one thing pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s unfortunate that Chris Mullin’s well deserved jersey retirement was overshadowed by the fans picking that moment to express their displeasure with co-owner Joe Lacob. I get that there are reasons for the frustration, but the timing was just bad.
So, thanks to the magic of editing, we give you some of Mullin’s jersey retirement without the boos, without the sideshow.
And below, a reminder of why Mullin deserved that honor. Frankly deserved it long ago, at least this owner tried to set that right.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)