Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
If there is one thing pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s unfortunate that Chris Mullin’s well deserved jersey retirement was overshadowed by the fans picking that moment to express their displeasure with co-owner Joe Lacob. I get that there are reasons for the frustration, but the timing was just bad.
So, thanks to the magic of editing, we give you some of Mullin’s jersey retirement without the boos, without the sideshow.
And below, a reminder of why Mullin deserved that honor. Frankly deserved it long ago, at least this owner tried to set that right.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30