Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
If there is one thing pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s unfortunate that Chris Mullin’s well deserved jersey retirement was overshadowed by the fans picking that moment to express their displeasure with co-owner Joe Lacob. I get that there are reasons for the frustration, but the timing was just bad.
So, thanks to the magic of editing, we give you some of Mullin’s jersey retirement without the boos, without the sideshow.
And below, a reminder of why Mullin deserved that honor. Frankly deserved it long ago, at least this owner tried to set that right.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 37
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12