Mar 20, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
From the Salt Lake Tribune’s Brian T. Smith:
The 31-year old Wake Forest product appeared in 41 games for the Jazz this season, and averaged 8.7 points and 3.7 rebounds per game on 39.7%/22.2%/77.9% shooting from the field. This is obviously a blow to the Jazz, who are currently a half-game out of the final playoff spot in the West. We hope that Howard has a speedy recovery and comes back at 100% next season.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 3
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8