Mar 20, 2012, 5:18 PM EST
Yahoo! Sports’ Marc J. Spears has the report:
Wolves Brad Miller to Y!:”To anyone who wants to listen I’m retiring after this season.” 14yr vet to concentrate on hunting tv shows postNBA
Miller came into the league in 1998 after going undrafted, and the two-time All-Star managed to have an extremely successful NBA career despite a complete lack of athleticism thanks to his reliable shooting stroke and fantastic high-post passing. Miller underwent microfracture surgery in May of 2011 before joining the Timberwolves in the off-season, and only appeared in seven games for the Timberwolves this season.
Miller has already spent a good deal of time appearing on hunting shows, and will now apparently make that his full-time profession. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 6
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 15
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)