Mar 20, 2012, 5:18 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Marc J. Spears has the report:
Wolves Brad Miller to Y!:”To anyone who wants to listen I’m retiring after this season.” 14yr vet to concentrate on hunting tv shows postNBA
Miller came into the league in 1998 after going undrafted, and the two-time All-Star managed to have an extremely successful NBA career despite a complete lack of athleticism thanks to his reliable shooting stroke and fantastic high-post passing. Miller underwent microfracture surgery in May of 2011 before joining the Timberwolves in the off-season, and only appeared in seven games for the Timberwolves this season.
Miller has already spent a good deal of time appearing on hunting shows, and will now apparently make that his full-time profession. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28