Mar 20, 2012, 5:18 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Marc J. Spears has the report:
Wolves Brad Miller to Y!:”To anyone who wants to listen I’m retiring after this season.” 14yr vet to concentrate on hunting tv shows postNBA
Miller came into the league in 1998 after going undrafted, and the two-time All-Star managed to have an extremely successful NBA career despite a complete lack of athleticism thanks to his reliable shooting stroke and fantastic high-post passing. Miller underwent microfracture surgery in May of 2011 before joining the Timberwolves in the off-season, and only appeared in seven games for the Timberwolves this season.
Miller has already spent a good deal of time appearing on hunting shows, and will now apparently make that his full-time profession. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23