Mar 20, 2012, 5:18 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Marc J. Spears has the report:
Wolves Brad Miller to Y!:”To anyone who wants to listen I’m retiring after this season.” 14yr vet to concentrate on hunting tv shows postNBA
Miller came into the league in 1998 after going undrafted, and the two-time All-Star managed to have an extremely successful NBA career despite a complete lack of athleticism thanks to his reliable shooting stroke and fantastic high-post passing. Miller underwent microfracture surgery in May of 2011 before joining the Timberwolves in the off-season, and only appeared in seven games for the Timberwolves this season.
Miller has already spent a good deal of time appearing on hunting shows, and will now apparently make that his full-time profession. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 11
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11