Video: Blake Griffin takes seat in front row, drives up drycleaning bills

Mar 19, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT

I suppose if you can afford front row seats to an NBA game, you can afford the dry cleaning bill that is going to come with Blake Griffin spilling beer all over you.

Now, whether you can afford another beer at the Staples Center prices is another matter. (Why is it you pay more for a beer at a sporting event than an upscale club? That just grates on me, and I don’t even get to drink at games anymore.)

Really, the best part of this is to watch the faces of the people around and behind where this incident happens.

1. flyrocket31 - Mar 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Girl in the blue was soo hot even with nachos all over her

2. cbt22 - Mar 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I am the only one that thinks that is a total flop? Jason hardly touched Blake then he lounged out of bounds.

3. manwithpizza - Mar 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Blake doesn’t say a word to the fans. A little bit of a jerk move, no? Leave it up to Mo Williams to be the one who gives them a little apology and share a laugh.

• icantball - Mar 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Nice try pizza man

Let’s just say I know the ladies whose lunch Blake crashed very well and they had nothing but good things to say about how he and the team handled themselves.

They were all not only very apologetic but quite funny – CP3 said to put the food on his tab – and very courteous even helping clean up the beer and salad shrapnel after the incident.

The Clippers have turned into quite the classy operation.

• flyrocket31 - Mar 19, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Set me up with her lol

• scottprendergast - Dec 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hello , we are working on a project for ESPN , could you please contact me at scottprendergast@verizon.net

Thanks

Scott

4. nokoolaidcowboy - Mar 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

This is why you HAVE to pay attention when you sit court side. Also, little kids…shouldn’t be there.

5. scottprendergast - Dec 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM

my last post was directed at

icantball

thanks

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches