Mar 19, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
I suppose if you can afford front row seats to an NBA game, you can afford the dry cleaning bill that is going to come with Blake Griffin spilling beer all over you.
Now, whether you can afford another beer at the Staples Center prices is another matter. (Why is it you pay more for a beer at a sporting event than an upscale club? That just grates on me, and I don’t even get to drink at games anymore.)
Really, the best part of this is to watch the faces of the people around and behind where this incident happens.
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 10
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 9
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 9
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 42
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 8
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20