Mar 19, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
I suppose if you can afford front row seats to an NBA game, you can afford the dry cleaning bill that is going to come with Blake Griffin spilling beer all over you.
Now, whether you can afford another beer at the Staples Center prices is another matter. (Why is it you pay more for a beer at a sporting event than an upscale club? That just grates on me, and I don’t even get to drink at games anymore.)
Really, the best part of this is to watch the faces of the people around and behind where this incident happens.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4