Mar 19, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
I suppose if you can afford front row seats to an NBA game, you can afford the dry cleaning bill that is going to come with Blake Griffin spilling beer all over you.
Now, whether you can afford another beer at the Staples Center prices is another matter. (Why is it you pay more for a beer at a sporting event than an upscale club? That just grates on me, and I don’t even get to drink at games anymore.)
Really, the best part of this is to watch the faces of the people around and behind where this incident happens.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 4
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3