Mar 19, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
I suppose if you can afford front row seats to an NBA game, you can afford the dry cleaning bill that is going to come with Blake Griffin spilling beer all over you.
Now, whether you can afford another beer at the Staples Center prices is another matter. (Why is it you pay more for a beer at a sporting event than an upscale club? That just grates on me, and I don’t even get to drink at games anymore.)
Really, the best part of this is to watch the faces of the people around and behind where this incident happens.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 14
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 22
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 18
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23