Mar 19, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
“I thought we were going to get Gasol, Bynum and Kobe. But they turned down the second-round draft pick we offered.”
— Celtics coach Doc Rivers, joking about the insanity of the rumors around the trade deadline. Thing is, you know somebody tried to work this out on the trade machine.
Quote via IamaGM.com.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 0
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6