Mar 19, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
“I thought we were going to get Gasol, Bynum and Kobe. But they turned down the second-round draft pick we offered.”
— Celtics coach Doc Rivers, joking about the insanity of the rumors around the trade deadline. Thing is, you know somebody tried to work this out on the trade machine.
Quote via IamaGM.com.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 4
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9