Mar 19, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Sunday LeBron James scored 14 points, making it 400 consecutive games he has scored in double digits. That is eighth on the all-time list.
If Tom Thibodeau and the Chicago Bulls can get two more wins before another loss he will be the fastest coach to 100. His record is 98-30, the best is Avery Johnson at 100-31. Bulls record belongs to Phil Jackson at 100-42.
If you think your taxes are a complex pain in the behind, check out what NBA players and other pro athletes need to go through.
Patty Mills is back in the league, has signed a two-year contract with the Spurs.
If you want to know why Ramon Sessions matters to the Lakers, this tweet from Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register sums it up well: “Ramon Sessions has 10 foul shots in 20 minutes tonight. Derek Fisher had 53 foul shots in 43 games.”
In an expected move, the Warriors waived T.J. Ford.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 0
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9