Mar 19, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Got a great reminder today from the guys at basketinside.com — they do a good job covering all that his happening in Europe — that it was March 19, 1995, that Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after a couple of seasons swinging and missing at curve balls in the minor leagues. Seventeen years ago today.
Not that we need a lot of reason to run classic NBA videos, but this seemed a good occasion to pull out his return game video against the Pacers and run it. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 1
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 18
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 23
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69