Mar 19, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Got a great reminder today from the guys at basketinside.com — they do a good job covering all that his happening in Europe — that it was March 19, 1995, that Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after a couple of seasons swinging and missing at curve balls in the minor leagues. Seventeen years ago today.
Not that we need a lot of reason to run classic NBA videos, but this seemed a good occasion to pull out his return game video against the Pacers and run it. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4