Mar 19, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Got a great reminder today from the guys at basketinside.com — they do a good job covering all that his happening in Europe — that it was March 19, 1995, that Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after a couple of seasons swinging and missing at curve balls in the minor leagues. Seventeen years ago today.
Not that we need a lot of reason to run classic NBA videos, but this seemed a good occasion to pull out his return game video against the Pacers and run it. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50