Mar 19, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Got a great reminder today from the guys at basketinside.com — they do a good job covering all that his happening in Europe — that it was March 19, 1995, that Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after a couple of seasons swinging and missing at curve balls in the minor leagues. Seventeen years ago today.
Not that we need a lot of reason to run classic NBA videos, but this seemed a good occasion to pull out his return game video against the Pacers and run it. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29