Mar 19, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Got a great reminder today from the guys at basketinside.com — they do a good job covering all that his happening in Europe — that it was March 19, 1995, that Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after a couple of seasons swinging and missing at curve balls in the minor leagues. Seventeen years ago today.
Not that we need a lot of reason to run classic NBA videos, but this seemed a good occasion to pull out his return game video against the Pacers and run it. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 9
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 37
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10