Mar 18, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
As expected, the Rockets have reached a buyout with Derek Fisher, according to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski.
Fisher will likely have a deal with a contender soon. A new rule in the collective bargaining agreement doesn’t allow him to get bought out after a trade and re-sign with the Lakers this season. Fisher had a $3.4 million player option on his 2012-13 contract.
Fisher will likely have his choice of contenders to go to, since not only does he bring the leadership and experience and the occasional three to the game, but the fact he knows the Lakers’ tendencies more than anyone in the league brings something a little extra to the table. It’s just nice to have in your pocket.
And now, for your top five most disgusting jerseys to see the Laker great in.
1. Boston Celtics: Do I really have to explain this?
2. Miami Heat: Would be like the Edge leaving U2 and joining LMFAO.
3. San Antonio Spurs: .04 seconds for me to vomit upon seeing this.
4. Los Angeles Clippers: Like seeing your dad working for the rival company that works next door.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 8
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 50
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 58
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 29
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 54
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3