Mar 17, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Toronto beat Memphis Friday night, 114-111, but they had to work a little overtime to get it done. Why? Because Rudy Gay forced them to with a cold-blooded three in transition with no time on the clock.
Great shot. Zach Randolph was back for this game and you get the feeling that once he gets acclimated again the Grizzlies are not going to do things like loose to the Raptors at home.
For the record, still can’t stand those Tams uniforms.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13