Mar 17, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Toronto beat Memphis Friday night, 114-111, but they had to work a little overtime to get it done. Why? Because Rudy Gay forced them to with a cold-blooded three in transition with no time on the clock.
Great shot. Zach Randolph was back for this game and you get the feeling that once he gets acclimated again the Grizzlies are not going to do things like loose to the Raptors at home.
For the record, still can’t stand those Tams uniforms.
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 23
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 25
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 68
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 48
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 59
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 50
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 22