Mar 17, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Toronto beat Memphis Friday night, 114-111, but they had to work a little overtime to get it done. Why? Because Rudy Gay forced them to with a cold-blooded three in transition with no time on the clock.
Great shot. Zach Randolph was back for this game and you get the feeling that once he gets acclimated again the Grizzlies are not going to do things like loose to the Raptors at home.
For the record, still can’t stand those Tams uniforms.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 7
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 18
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 14
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 9
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7