Mar 17, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Toronto beat Memphis Friday night, 114-111, but they had to work a little overtime to get it done. Why? Because Rudy Gay forced them to with a cold-blooded three in transition with no time on the clock.
Great shot. Zach Randolph was back for this game and you get the feeling that once he gets acclimated again the Grizzlies are not going to do things like loose to the Raptors at home.
For the record, still can’t stand those Tams uniforms.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18