Mar 16, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
Fun video from the fine folks at NBA.com.
I tend to agree it is Chris Paul or Derrick Rose, but they both use them so differently. With CP3 it’s like in that split second he soaks everything in then makes the best play for the team. Rose just uses it to blow by you before you know what happened, then he’s at the rim.
With Rose and Jamal Crawford, the hesitation combined with a wicked crossover make it nearly impossible to stop them.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5