Mar 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
It was a trade nobody expected and dropped on everyone right before the trade deadline — the Wizards got Nene, the Clippers got Nick Young and the Nuggets got JaVale McGee (and there were other parts).
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo and Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated joined my man Russ Thaler on NBC’s SportsTalk to discuss that trade.
They like the Wizards in this deal. Even more than I did.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 21
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 54
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 13
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19