Mar 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
It was a trade nobody expected and dropped on everyone right before the trade deadline — the Wizards got Nene, the Clippers got Nick Young and the Nuggets got JaVale McGee (and there were other parts).
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo and Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated joined my man Russ Thaler on NBC’s SportsTalk to discuss that trade.
They like the Wizards in this deal. Even more than I did.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6