Mar 15, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Energy is a talent. It may be Joakim Noah‘s best talent.
In a game where the outgunned Bulls just had more energy and outworked the Heat, nobody exemplified that better than Noah — and this play may have best summed up the game. Joel Anthony ends up in a poster.
I’m not going to read much into one regular season game saying anything about the eventual Eastern Conference Finals between these two sides. What it does show is the Bulls bring their effort every night. And Noah is at the heart of it all.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14