Mar 15, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Energy is a talent. It may be Joakim Noah‘s best talent.
In a game where the outgunned Bulls just had more energy and outworked the Heat, nobody exemplified that better than Noah — and this play may have best summed up the game. Joel Anthony ends up in a poster.
I’m not going to read much into one regular season game saying anything about the eventual Eastern Conference Finals between these two sides. What it does show is the Bulls bring their effort every night. And Noah is at the heart of it all.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3