Mar 15, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Energy is a talent. It may be Joakim Noah‘s best talent.
In a game where the outgunned Bulls just had more energy and outworked the Heat, nobody exemplified that better than Noah — and this play may have best summed up the game. Joel Anthony ends up in a poster.
I’m not going to read much into one regular season game saying anything about the eventual Eastern Conference Finals between these two sides. What it does show is the Bulls bring their effort every night. And Noah is at the heart of it all.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 9
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65