Mar 15, 2012, 8:17 AM EST
Energy is a talent. It may be Joakim Noah‘s best talent.
In a game where the outgunned Bulls just had more energy and outworked the Heat, nobody exemplified that better than Noah — and this play may have best summed up the game. Joel Anthony ends up in a poster.
I’m not going to read much into one regular season game saying anything about the eventual Eastern Conference Finals between these two sides. What it does show is the Bulls bring their effort every night. And Noah is at the heart of it all.
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 12
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 36
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 44