Mar 14, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
John Calipari to coach the Wizards after Kentucky loses in the NCAA Tournament finals? Let’s just say it is out there and the guy who put it out there — David Aldridge — isn’t a guy who just puts things out there.
Here is an interview where Jamal Crawford talks about what it is like to be in all those trade rumors.
Also, Rose has bought a new condo in the Trump Tower in Chicago. It’s nicer than your place.
LeBron Janes wants to win Defensive Player of the Year. He should at least be in the conversation this year.
Dominique Wilkins wants LeBron James to do the dunk contest.
Dallas is sending Sean Williams back to the D-League.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record