Mar 14, 2012, 3:08 AM EDT
Here it is — the first ever episode of ProBasketballTalk Extra.
A couple of times a week from now until the Charlotte Bobcats hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy this June Tiffany Simons and I will talk NBA news. We not so coincidentally started this just days before the trade deadline when things move fast — we taped it Tuesday before Andrew Bogut was moved and before Dwight Howard said he wanted to stay in Orlando through the end of this season. That said, I think my comments about Howard not wanting a trade that would gut whatever team he is going to stands.
I know exactly what you’re thinking — who are the players on those basketball cards behind Kurt? The answer for the middle one is it’s Dr. J from the ABA days. I’ll let you guess at the other two in the comments.
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 0
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 14
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 0
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 5
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 16
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (90)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay