Mar 14, 2012, 3:08 AM EDT
Here it is — the first ever episode of ProBasketballTalk Extra.
A couple of times a week from now until the Charlotte Bobcats hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy this June Tiffany Simons and I will talk NBA news. We not so coincidentally started this just days before the trade deadline when things move fast — we taped it Tuesday before Andrew Bogut was moved and before Dwight Howard said he wanted to stay in Orlando through the end of this season. That said, I think my comments about Howard not wanting a trade that would gut whatever team he is going to stands.
I know exactly what you’re thinking — who are the players on those basketball cards behind Kurt? The answer for the middle one is it’s Dr. J from the ABA days. I’ll let you guess at the other two in the comments.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49