Mar 14, 2012, 3:08 AM EDT
Here it is — the first ever episode of ProBasketballTalk Extra.
A couple of times a week from now until the Charlotte Bobcats hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy this June Tiffany Simons and I will talk NBA news. We not so coincidentally started this just days before the trade deadline when things move fast — we taped it Tuesday before Andrew Bogut was moved and before Dwight Howard said he wanted to stay in Orlando through the end of this season. That said, I think my comments about Howard not wanting a trade that would gut whatever team he is going to stands.
I know exactly what you’re thinking — who are the players on those basketball cards behind Kurt? The answer for the middle one is it’s Dr. J from the ABA days. I’ll let you guess at the other two in the comments.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 22
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 71
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 53
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4