Mar 14, 2012, 3:08 AM EDT
Here it is — the first ever episode of ProBasketballTalk Extra.
A couple of times a week from now until the Charlotte Bobcats hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy this June Tiffany Simons and I will talk NBA news. We not so coincidentally started this just days before the trade deadline when things move fast — we taped it Tuesday before Andrew Bogut was moved and before Dwight Howard said he wanted to stay in Orlando through the end of this season. That said, I think my comments about Howard not wanting a trade that would gut whatever team he is going to stands.
I know exactly what you’re thinking — who are the players on those basketball cards behind Kurt? The answer for the middle one is it’s Dr. J from the ABA days. I’ll let you guess at the other two in the comments.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shone 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8