Mar 14, 2012, 3:08 AM EDT
Here it is — the first ever episode of ProBasketballTalk Extra.
A couple of times a week from now until the Charlotte Bobcats hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy this June Tiffany Simons and I will talk NBA news. We not so coincidentally started this just days before the trade deadline when things move fast — we taped it Tuesday before Andrew Bogut was moved and before Dwight Howard said he wanted to stay in Orlando through the end of this season. That said, I think my comments about Howard not wanting a trade that would gut whatever team he is going to stands.
I know exactly what you’re thinking — who are the players on those basketball cards behind Kurt? The answer for the middle one is it’s Dr. J from the ABA days. I’ll let you guess at the other two in the comments.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30