Mar 14, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
So much for thinking of this game as an Eastern Conference Finals preview.
C.J. Watson is in and will get the start. It’s not quite the same.
The Bulls have been able to fight through a rash of injuries (Richard Hamilton is still out) and maintain the top seed in the East. At some point Thibodeau will have to weigh their playoff seed against getting his guys healthy for the post season.
For now, the bloom is of the rose in this game.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 3
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 20
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27