Mar 14, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
So much for thinking of this game as an Eastern Conference Finals preview.
C.J. Watson is in and will get the start. It’s not quite the same.
The Bulls have been able to fight through a rash of injuries (Richard Hamilton is still out) and maintain the top seed in the East. At some point Thibodeau will have to weigh their playoff seed against getting his guys healthy for the post season.
For now, the bloom is of the rose in this game.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6