Mar 14, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
So much for thinking of this game as an Eastern Conference Finals preview.
C.J. Watson is in and will get the start. It’s not quite the same.
The Bulls have been able to fight through a rash of injuries (Richard Hamilton is still out) and maintain the top seed in the East. At some point Thibodeau will have to weigh their playoff seed against getting his guys healthy for the post season.
For now, the bloom is of the rose in this game.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 12
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8