Mar 14, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
So much for thinking of this game as an Eastern Conference Finals preview.
C.J. Watson is in and will get the start. It’s not quite the same.
The Bulls have been able to fight through a rash of injuries (Richard Hamilton is still out) and maintain the top seed in the East. At some point Thibodeau will have to weigh their playoff seed against getting his guys healthy for the post season.
For now, the bloom is of the rose in this game.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12