Mar 13, 2012, 11:20 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What would life be like if your name was Jeremy Lynn? Well, this guy can tell you. Let’s just say a lot of old friends look you up.
RIP Dick Harter, the original coach of the Charlotte Hornet, who died of cancer Monday night at the age of 81.
Rudy Gay had a concussion and may not be cleared in time to face the Lakers on Tuesday night.
Ray Allen tweaked his ankle and had to leave the game against the Clippers Monday night, but after the game he was walking around the locker room without a limp. He said he could have returned if needed.
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck weighs in and said the Celtics will proceed with caution at the trade deadline.
Stephon Marbury said he did not punch a fan after a Chinese Basketball Association playoff game. Believe what you want.
The bankruptcy proceedings of a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings means seven percent of the team may go up for auction.
The Pacers are expected to get George Hill back tonight.
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 0
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 9
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)