Mar 13, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What would life be like if your name was Jeremy Lynn? Well, this guy can tell you. Let’s just say a lot of old friends look you up.
RIP Dick Harter, the original coach of the Charlotte Hornet, who died of cancer Monday night at the age of 81.
Rudy Gay had a concussion and may not be cleared in time to face the Lakers on Tuesday night.
Ray Allen tweaked his ankle and had to leave the game against the Clippers Monday night, but after the game he was walking around the locker room without a limp. He said he could have returned if needed.
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck weighs in and said the Celtics will proceed with caution at the trade deadline.
Stephon Marbury said he did not punch a fan after a Chinese Basketball Association playoff game. Believe what you want.
The bankruptcy proceedings of a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings means seven percent of the team may go up for auction.
The Pacers are expected to get George Hill back tonight.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 35
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13