Mar 13, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What would life be like if your name was Jeremy Lynn? Well, this guy can tell you. Let’s just say a lot of old friends look you up.
RIP Dick Harter, the original coach of the Charlotte Hornet, who died of cancer Monday night at the age of 81.
Rudy Gay had a concussion and may not be cleared in time to face the Lakers on Tuesday night.
Ray Allen tweaked his ankle and had to leave the game against the Clippers Monday night, but after the game he was walking around the locker room without a limp. He said he could have returned if needed.
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck weighs in and said the Celtics will proceed with caution at the trade deadline.
Stephon Marbury said he did not punch a fan after a Chinese Basketball Association playoff game. Believe what you want.
The bankruptcy proceedings of a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings means seven percent of the team may go up for auction.
The Pacers are expected to get George Hill back tonight.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 0
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 18
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28