Mar 13, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What would life be like if your name was Jeremy Lynn? Well, this guy can tell you. Let’s just say a lot of old friends look you up.
RIP Dick Harter, the original coach of the Charlotte Hornet, who died of cancer Monday night at the age of 81.
Rudy Gay had a concussion and may not be cleared in time to face the Lakers on Tuesday night.
Ray Allen tweaked his ankle and had to leave the game against the Clippers Monday night, but after the game he was walking around the locker room without a limp. He said he could have returned if needed.
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck weighs in and said the Celtics will proceed with caution at the trade deadline.
Stephon Marbury said he did not punch a fan after a Chinese Basketball Association playoff game. Believe what you want.
The bankruptcy proceedings of a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings means seven percent of the team may go up for auction.
The Pacers are expected to get George Hill back tonight.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16