Mar 13, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What would life be like if your name was Jeremy Lynn? Well, this guy can tell you. Let’s just say a lot of old friends look you up.
RIP Dick Harter, the original coach of the Charlotte Hornet, who died of cancer Monday night at the age of 81.
Rudy Gay had a concussion and may not be cleared in time to face the Lakers on Tuesday night.
Ray Allen tweaked his ankle and had to leave the game against the Clippers Monday night, but after the game he was walking around the locker room without a limp. He said he could have returned if needed.
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck weighs in and said the Celtics will proceed with caution at the trade deadline.
Stephon Marbury said he did not punch a fan after a Chinese Basketball Association playoff game. Believe what you want.
The bankruptcy proceedings of a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings means seven percent of the team may go up for auction.
The Pacers are expected to get George Hill back tonight.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14