Mar 12, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Putting your finger on the one thing wrong with the Knicks right now is like putting your finger on the one thing wrong with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It would take more fingers than you have.
Howard Beck of the New York Times talked about that on NBC’s SportsTalk on Monday.
Through it all, Mike D’Antoni’s job is safe through the end of the season, Beck said. A bunch of Knicks fans just threw some greasy pizza at their computers, but it’s the truth. In the off-season the Knicks management needs to decide if they are going to get a new coach for this talent or move some of this talent around to fit the coach’s system. They have done a terrible job of that in the past.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15