Mar 12, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Putting your finger on the one thing wrong with the Knicks right now is like putting your finger on the one thing wrong with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It would take more fingers than you have.
Howard Beck of the New York Times talked about that on NBC’s SportsTalk on Monday.
Through it all, Mike D’Antoni’s job is safe through the end of the season, Beck said. A bunch of Knicks fans just threw some greasy pizza at their computers, but it’s the truth. In the off-season the Knicks management needs to decide if they are going to get a new coach for this talent or move some of this talent around to fit the coach’s system. They have done a terrible job of that in the past.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20