Mar 12, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Putting your finger on the one thing wrong with the Knicks right now is like putting your finger on the one thing wrong with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It would take more fingers than you have.
Howard Beck of the New York Times talked about that on NBC’s SportsTalk on Monday.
Through it all, Mike D’Antoni’s job is safe through the end of the season, Beck said. A bunch of Knicks fans just threw some greasy pizza at their computers, but it’s the truth. In the off-season the Knicks management needs to decide if they are going to get a new coach for this talent or move some of this talent around to fit the coach’s system. They have done a terrible job of that in the past.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49