Mar 12, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Putting your finger on the one thing wrong with the Knicks right now is like putting your finger on the one thing wrong with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It would take more fingers than you have.
Howard Beck of the New York Times talked about that on NBC’s SportsTalk on Monday.
Through it all, Mike D’Antoni’s job is safe through the end of the season, Beck said. A bunch of Knicks fans just threw some greasy pizza at their computers, but it’s the truth. In the off-season the Knicks management needs to decide if they are going to get a new coach for this talent or move some of this talent around to fit the coach’s system. They have done a terrible job of that in the past.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 27
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 52
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 22