Mar 12, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Putting your finger on the one thing wrong with the Knicks right now is like putting your finger on the one thing wrong with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It would take more fingers than you have.
Howard Beck of the New York Times talked about that on NBC’s SportsTalk on Monday.
Through it all, Mike D’Antoni’s job is safe through the end of the season, Beck said. A bunch of Knicks fans just threw some greasy pizza at their computers, but it’s the truth. In the off-season the Knicks management needs to decide if they are going to get a new coach for this talent or move some of this talent around to fit the coach’s system. They have done a terrible job of that in the past.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3