Mar 12, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Remember all the tests and hoops Kobe Bryant had to jump through after Dwyane Wade gave him a concussion at the All-Star Game. Now it’s Rudy Gay’s turn, he showed concussion symptoms after the Grizzlies latest game (he can use that to explain the 3-for-13 shooting night).
Ty Lawson was killing everyone last week at the end of games, this week he is day-to-day with a sprained foot.
The Celtics starters logged a lot of minutes in the first game of an eight-game road trip Sunday. Doc Rivers says he is not worried. He should be.
Here’s an interesting look back at what the Kings have done the last five years at the trade deadline.
The Clippers are not playing like the NBA’s darlings.
With March Madness here, we bring you a reminder from the New York Times of just how sleezy the recruiting of college players has become.
An in-depth story about Dikembe Mutombo and the corrupt gold trade out of the Congo.
Remember Jelani McCoy? He just signed in Venezuela.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11