Mar 12, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Remember all the tests and hoops Kobe Bryant had to jump through after Dwyane Wade gave him a concussion at the All-Star Game. Now it’s Rudy Gay’s turn, he showed concussion symptoms after the Grizzlies latest game (he can use that to explain the 3-for-13 shooting night).
Ty Lawson was killing everyone last week at the end of games, this week he is day-to-day with a sprained foot.
The Celtics starters logged a lot of minutes in the first game of an eight-game road trip Sunday. Doc Rivers says he is not worried. He should be.
Here’s an interesting look back at what the Kings have done the last five years at the trade deadline.
The Clippers are not playing like the NBA’s darlings.
With March Madness here, we bring you a reminder from the New York Times of just how sleezy the recruiting of college players has become.
An in-depth story about Dikembe Mutombo and the corrupt gold trade out of the Congo.
Remember Jelani McCoy? He just signed in Venezuela.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39