Mar 12, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Remember all the tests and hoops Kobe Bryant had to jump through after Dwyane Wade gave him a concussion at the All-Star Game. Now it’s Rudy Gay’s turn, he showed concussion symptoms after the Grizzlies latest game (he can use that to explain the 3-for-13 shooting night).
Ty Lawson was killing everyone last week at the end of games, this week he is day-to-day with a sprained foot.
The Celtics starters logged a lot of minutes in the first game of an eight-game road trip Sunday. Doc Rivers says he is not worried. He should be.
Here’s an interesting look back at what the Kings have done the last five years at the trade deadline.
The Clippers are not playing like the NBA’s darlings.
With March Madness here, we bring you a reminder from the New York Times of just how sleezy the recruiting of college players has become.
An in-depth story about Dikembe Mutombo and the corrupt gold trade out of the Congo.
Remember Jelani McCoy? He just signed in Venezuela.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24