Mar 10, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
You know what will help the Blazers get their feet under them? This.
OK, so that probably wont’ help them get their feet under them.
There’s been a lot of talk about Marcus Camby potentially being unhappy in the Blazers’ locker room. This probably will not help the estimation of where he’s at mentally. That’s just losing your head. We don’t know what Seraphin was doing or saying. But it certainly got to Camby pretty bad, if he did anything at all.
You can expect Camby to miss a few games for this one. What a weird season for Portland.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14