Mar 10, 2012, 10:58 PM EDT
You’re seriously not going to believe this. It was so good I’m not even going to set it up for you. Just watch.
Note that his head is above the rim. Note that’s a windmill. Off an alley-oop. In a game.
That’s absurd. Ridiculous. Ill. Nasty. Incredible. Disgusting. Fantastic. Other adjectives.
I’m so glad Gerald Green is back in the NBA, you guys. So glad.
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 1
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50