Mar 10, 2012, 10:58 PM EDT
You’re seriously not going to believe this. It was so good I’m not even going to set it up for you. Just watch.
Note that his head is above the rim. Note that’s a windmill. Off an alley-oop. In a game.
That’s absurd. Ridiculous. Ill. Nasty. Incredible. Disgusting. Fantastic. Other adjectives.
I’m so glad Gerald Green is back in the NBA, you guys. So glad.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4