Mar 10, 2012, 10:58 PM EST
You’re seriously not going to believe this. It was so good I’m not even going to set it up for you. Just watch.
Note that his head is above the rim. Note that’s a windmill. Off an alley-oop. In a game.
That’s absurd. Ridiculous. Ill. Nasty. Incredible. Disgusting. Fantastic. Other adjectives.
I’m so glad Gerald Green is back in the NBA, you guys. So glad.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17