Mar 10, 2012, 10:58 PM EDT
You’re seriously not going to believe this. It was so good I’m not even going to set it up for you. Just watch.
Note that his head is above the rim. Note that’s a windmill. Off an alley-oop. In a game.
That’s absurd. Ridiculous. Ill. Nasty. Incredible. Disgusting. Fantastic. Other adjectives.
I’m so glad Gerald Green is back in the NBA, you guys. So glad.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19