Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
That includes this buzzer beater just before halftime from about 30 feet out. By the way, Joakim Noah got an assist on this play… pretty generous score keeping but okay.
The Bulls could have used a little more of this long range magic at the end of the game — Chicago went 2-for-10 shooting in the final five minutes, including sharpshooter Kyle Korver going 0-for-5. That’s what cost them.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27