Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
That includes this buzzer beater just before halftime from about 30 feet out. By the way, Joakim Noah got an assist on this play… pretty generous score keeping but okay.
The Bulls could have used a little more of this long range magic at the end of the game — Chicago went 2-for-10 shooting in the final five minutes, including sharpshooter Kyle Korver going 0-for-5. That’s what cost them.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10