Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 AM EST
That includes this buzzer beater just before halftime from about 30 feet out. By the way, Joakim Noah got an assist on this play… pretty generous score keeping but okay.
The Bulls could have used a little more of this long range magic at the end of the game — Chicago went 2-for-10 shooting in the final five minutes, including sharpshooter Kyle Korver going 0-for-5. That’s what cost them.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13