Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
That includes this buzzer beater just before halftime from about 30 feet out. By the way, Joakim Noah got an assist on this play… pretty generous score keeping but okay.
The Bulls could have used a little more of this long range magic at the end of the game — Chicago went 2-for-10 shooting in the final five minutes, including sharpshooter Kyle Korver going 0-for-5. That’s what cost them.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 20
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8