Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
That includes this buzzer beater just before halftime from about 30 feet out. By the way, Joakim Noah got an assist on this play… pretty generous score keeping but okay.
The Bulls could have used a little more of this long range magic at the end of the game — Chicago went 2-for-10 shooting in the final five minutes, including sharpshooter Kyle Korver going 0-for-5. That’s what cost them.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9