Mar 8, 2012, 2:11 AM EDT
It’s March Madness time, so you can’t think of a play like this and not think Tyus Edney.
With the game on the line in Denver, Cleveland inbounds the ball in the back court to soon-to-be Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving and he drives the length of the court, gets past Arron Afflalo and goes around and under Nene for the game winner.
There are a lot of things Denver could and should have done better, but give credit where credit is due. Kyrie Irving knows how to get things done.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8