Mar 8, 2012, 2:11 AM EST
It’s March Madness time, so you can’t think of a play like this and not think Tyus Edney.
With the game on the line in Denver, Cleveland inbounds the ball in the back court to soon-to-be Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving and he drives the length of the court, gets past Arron Afflalo and goes around and under Nene for the game winner.
There are a lot of things Denver could and should have done better, but give credit where credit is due. Kyrie Irving knows how to get things done.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)