Mar 8, 2012, 2:11 AM EDT
It’s March Madness time, so you can’t think of a play like this and not think Tyus Edney.
With the game on the line in Denver, Cleveland inbounds the ball in the back court to soon-to-be Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving and he drives the length of the court, gets past Arron Afflalo and goes around and under Nene for the game winner.
There are a lot of things Denver could and should have done better, but give credit where credit is due. Kyrie Irving knows how to get things done.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10