Mar 8, 2012, 2:11 AM EDT
It’s March Madness time, so you can’t think of a play like this and not think Tyus Edney.
With the game on the line in Denver, Cleveland inbounds the ball in the back court to soon-to-be Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving and he drives the length of the court, gets past Arron Afflalo and goes around and under Nene for the game winner.
There are a lot of things Denver could and should have done better, but give credit where credit is due. Kyrie Irving knows how to get things done.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36