Mar 8, 2012, 2:11 AM EST
It’s March Madness time, so you can’t think of a play like this and not think Tyus Edney.
With the game on the line in Denver, Cleveland inbounds the ball in the back court to soon-to-be Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving and he drives the length of the court, gets past Arron Afflalo and goes around and under Nene for the game winner.
There are a lot of things Denver could and should have done better, but give credit where credit is due. Kyrie Irving knows how to get things done.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9