Mar 8, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
This is why the Internet is brilliant — the Derrick Rose Don’t Dance tumblr.
Ersan Ilyasova dropped 32 on the Bulls defense Wednesday night, has played well of late, and that leaves the Bucks with a choice: Trade him at the deadline or end up having to spend a pretty penny to keep him as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Some thoughts about who the Bulls might make a run at if they decide to trade for a two guard. None of the guys they can get are as good as a healthy Rip Hamilton.
We keep talking about how dangerous Miami is when you give them easy baskets in transition. Which is true. But the Heat also are statistically the best half court offense in the NBA.
No return date is set, but Thabo Sefolosha is running at three-quarter speed and is shooting jump shots following his foot surgery.
The Clippers brought in Bobby Simmons on a 10-day contract, but it looks like they may keep him.
The Lakers have guard Darius Morris to their team in the D-League.
Leon Powe has signed to play in Puerto Rico.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15