Mar 8, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
This is why the Internet is brilliant — the Derrick Rose Don’t Dance tumblr.
Ersan Ilyasova dropped 32 on the Bulls defense Wednesday night, has played well of late, and that leaves the Bucks with a choice: Trade him at the deadline or end up having to spend a pretty penny to keep him as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Some thoughts about who the Bulls might make a run at if they decide to trade for a two guard. None of the guys they can get are as good as a healthy Rip Hamilton.
We keep talking about how dangerous Miami is when you give them easy baskets in transition. Which is true. But the Heat also are statistically the best half court offense in the NBA.
No return date is set, but Thabo Sefolosha is running at three-quarter speed and is shooting jump shots following his foot surgery.
The Clippers brought in Bobby Simmons on a 10-day contract, but it looks like they may keep him.
The Lakers have guard Darius Morris to their team in the D-League.
Leon Powe has signed to play in Puerto Rico.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21