Mar 8, 2012, 11:44 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
This is why the Internet is brilliant — the Derrick Rose Don’t Dance tumblr.
Ersan Ilyasova dropped 32 on the Bulls defense Wednesday night, has played well of late, and that leaves the Bucks with a choice: Trade him at the deadline or end up having to spend a pretty penny to keep him as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Some thoughts about who the Bulls might make a run at if they decide to trade for a two guard. None of the guys they can get are as good as a healthy Rip Hamilton.
We keep talking about how dangerous Miami is when you give them easy baskets in transition. Which is true. But the Heat also are statistically the best half court offense in the NBA.
No return date is set, but Thabo Sefolosha is running at three-quarter speed and is shooting jump shots following his foot surgery.
The Clippers brought in Bobby Simmons on a 10-day contract, but it looks like they may keep him.
The Lakers have guard Darius Morris to their team in the D-League.
Leon Powe has signed to play in Puerto Rico.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 2
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25