Mar 7, 2012, 10:03 AM EDT
Tyson Chandler really deserved this. Of all the guy brought into a fluctuating Mavericks roster the past several years, he was the one piece really needed to give them a title — a rock-solid defensive anchor in the middle. He was key to their run.
He’d be a key if the Knicks ever make a run, too, although how New York looked against those Mavericks made you wonder how far off that kind of run might be.
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 0
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43