Mar 7, 2012, 10:03 AM EST
Tyson Chandler really deserved this. Of all the guy brought into a fluctuating Mavericks roster the past several years, he was the one piece really needed to give them a title — a rock-solid defensive anchor in the middle. He was key to their run.
He’d be a key if the Knicks ever make a run, too, although how New York looked against those Mavericks made you wonder how far off that kind of run might be.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25