Mar 7, 2012, 10:03 AM EDT
Tyson Chandler really deserved this. Of all the guy brought into a fluctuating Mavericks roster the past several years, he was the one piece really needed to give them a title — a rock-solid defensive anchor in the middle. He was key to their run.
He’d be a key if the Knicks ever make a run, too, although how New York looked against those Mavericks made you wonder how far off that kind of run might be.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10