Mar 7, 2012, 1:58 PM EDT
Wednesday he got a call — from the league office informing him of his $25,000 fine for his comments. Nothing shocking here, the league doesn’t like players smacking the officials.
As we said yesterday, the Mavericks tend to be a jump shooting team behind Dirk Nowitzki so certainly teams like Oklahoma City — with slashers like Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant — get more calls. Teams that attack get the calls. The Mavericks have 99 problems but the refs ain’t one.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18