Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
In case you haven’t noticed, Ty Lawson has been a force since the All Star break — last week he averaged 20.7 points, 11.7 assists and 7 rebounds a game. Oh, and he had 4 turnovers. Total. All week.
Then there is this — his overtime game winner against the Kings. Which looks a lot like his clutch shot for the win against San Antonio the night before. Denver has yet to lose since the break and he is a key reason.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19