Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
In case you haven’t noticed, Ty Lawson has been a force since the All Star break — last week he averaged 20.7 points, 11.7 assists and 7 rebounds a game. Oh, and he had 4 turnovers. Total. All week.
Then there is this — his overtime game winner against the Kings. Which looks a lot like his clutch shot for the win against San Antonio the night before. Denver has yet to lose since the break and he is a key reason.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36