Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
In case you haven’t noticed, Ty Lawson has been a force since the All Star break — last week he averaged 20.7 points, 11.7 assists and 7 rebounds a game. Oh, and he had 4 turnovers. Total. All week.
Then there is this — his overtime game winner against the Kings. Which looks a lot like his clutch shot for the win against San Antonio the night before. Denver has yet to lose since the break and he is a key reason.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0