Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
In case you haven’t noticed, Ty Lawson has been a force since the All Star break — last week he averaged 20.7 points, 11.7 assists and 7 rebounds a game. Oh, and he had 4 turnovers. Total. All week.
Then there is this — his overtime game winner against the Kings. Which looks a lot like his clutch shot for the win against San Antonio the night before. Denver has yet to lose since the break and he is a key reason.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28