Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
In case you haven’t noticed, Ty Lawson has been a force since the All Star break — last week he averaged 20.7 points, 11.7 assists and 7 rebounds a game. Oh, and he had 4 turnovers. Total. All week.
Then there is this — his overtime game winner against the Kings. Which looks a lot like his clutch shot for the win against San Antonio the night before. Denver has yet to lose since the break and he is a key reason.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15