Mar 6, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Kyrie Irving is not going to be on Team USA in London in 2012, but he had a standing offer from Australia (he was born in a land down under while his father played professionally there so he is a dual citizen). After talking it over with Mike Krzyzewski, Irving has decided not to play for Australia in 2012 in hopes of playing for Team USA in 2016.
Tyson Chandler’s wrist is probably going to bother him for about six more weeks, but he is just going to play through it.
There are a lot of efforts to get Dwight Howard to stay in Orlando, but none funnier than this.
In case you missed it, both Nene and Danilo Gallinari were back on the court for the Nuggets last night.
Milwaukee Bucks coach Scott Skiles has put his home up for sale. He has another year on his contract and there have been no rumblings about his job being in jeopardy, so read into this what you want.
Legendary NBA photographer Andy Bernstein talks about his career, his favorite subjects and more. This is a great read.
Barack Obama said that Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player ever. What did you expect the Chicago guy to say?
Fifty photos of NBA players just being dads.
The fact Clipper Darrell and the Clippers are no longer tied to one another is just stupid. Bad for Darrell, and bad for the Clippers (both PR and opportunities missed). Watch this video, clearly this is hurting him.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11