Mar 6, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Kyrie Irving is not going to be on Team USA in London in 2012, but he had a standing offer from Australia (he was born in a land down under while his father played professionally there so he is a dual citizen). After talking it over with Mike Krzyzewski, Irving has decided not to play for Australia in 2012 in hopes of playing for Team USA in 2016.
Tyson Chandler’s wrist is probably going to bother him for about six more weeks, but he is just going to play through it.
There are a lot of efforts to get Dwight Howard to stay in Orlando, but none funnier than this.
In case you missed it, both Nene and Danilo Gallinari were back on the court for the Nuggets last night.
Milwaukee Bucks coach Scott Skiles has put his home up for sale. He has another year on his contract and there have been no rumblings about his job being in jeopardy, so read into this what you want.
Legendary NBA photographer Andy Bernstein talks about his career, his favorite subjects and more. This is a great read.
Barack Obama said that Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player ever. What did you expect the Chicago guy to say?
Fifty photos of NBA players just being dads.
The fact Clipper Darrell and the Clippers are no longer tied to one another is just stupid. Bad for Darrell, and bad for the Clippers (both PR and opportunities missed). Watch this video, clearly this is hurting him.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)