Mar 6, 2012, 7:31 PM EDT
The 25-year old Horford has not played since tearing his pectoral muscle on January 11th. The ultra-efficient Horford was averaging 12.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game before he got hurt. If the season ended right now, the 22-15 Hawks would finish with the 6th seed in the Eastern Conference.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6