Mar 6, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
There was a lot of worry around the Chicago Bulls when Richard Hamilton left the game Monday night — he had missed more than half of the Bulls games this season and this latest shoulder injury seemed like it could be one that kept him out a while.
But the Bulls catch a break. Here is the info in 140 characters from the Bulls official twitter account:
Bulls G Richard Hamilton has a right shoulder contusion & mild sprain of his right shoulder. His status is day-to-day.
He may miss a few days, but it is not a few weeks as feared.
The Bulls need to get Rip back in the lineup and integrated — as he seemed to start to fit earlier in the season – because come the playoffs the Bulls need to have another offensive threat not named Derrick Rose or they will suffer the same fate as last season.
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 0
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 5
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 18
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 33
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 57
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 89