Mar 6, 2012, 5:19 PM EST
There was a lot of worry around the Chicago Bulls when Richard Hamilton left the game Monday night — he had missed more than half of the Bulls games this season and this latest shoulder injury seemed like it could be one that kept him out a while.
But the Bulls catch a break. Here is the info in 140 characters from the Bulls official twitter account:
Bulls G Richard Hamilton has a right shoulder contusion & mild sprain of his right shoulder. His status is day-to-day.
He may miss a few days, but it is not a few weeks as feared.
The Bulls need to get Rip back in the lineup and integrated — as he seemed to start to fit earlier in the season – because come the playoffs the Bulls need to have another offensive threat not named Derrick Rose or they will suffer the same fate as last season.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7