Mar 6, 2012, 5:19 PM EST
There was a lot of worry around the Chicago Bulls when Richard Hamilton left the game Monday night — he had missed more than half of the Bulls games this season and this latest shoulder injury seemed like it could be one that kept him out a while.
But the Bulls catch a break. Here is the info in 140 characters from the Bulls official twitter account:
Bulls G Richard Hamilton has a right shoulder contusion & mild sprain of his right shoulder. His status is day-to-day.
He may miss a few days, but it is not a few weeks as feared.
The Bulls need to get Rip back in the lineup and integrated — as he seemed to start to fit earlier in the season – because come the playoffs the Bulls need to have another offensive threat not named Derrick Rose or they will suffer the same fate as last season.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14