Mar 6, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
There was a lot of worry around the Chicago Bulls when Richard Hamilton left the game Monday night — he had missed more than half of the Bulls games this season and this latest shoulder injury seemed like it could be one that kept him out a while.
But the Bulls catch a break. Here is the info in 140 characters from the Bulls official twitter account:
Bulls G Richard Hamilton has a right shoulder contusion & mild sprain of his right shoulder. His status is day-to-day.
He may miss a few days, but it is not a few weeks as feared.
The Bulls need to get Rip back in the lineup and integrated — as he seemed to start to fit earlier in the season – because come the playoffs the Bulls need to have another offensive threat not named Derrick Rose or they will suffer the same fate as last season.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38