Mar 6, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
There was a lot of worry around the Chicago Bulls when Richard Hamilton left the game Monday night — he had missed more than half of the Bulls games this season and this latest shoulder injury seemed like it could be one that kept him out a while.
But the Bulls catch a break. Here is the info in 140 characters from the Bulls official twitter account:
Bulls G Richard Hamilton has a right shoulder contusion & mild sprain of his right shoulder. His status is day-to-day.
He may miss a few days, but it is not a few weeks as feared.
The Bulls need to get Rip back in the lineup and integrated — as he seemed to start to fit earlier in the season – because come the playoffs the Bulls need to have another offensive threat not named Derrick Rose or they will suffer the same fate as last season.
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 17
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2