Mar 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Monta Ellis is one of the most entertaining scorers in the league and this 360 reverse layup from Sunday’s game against the Raptors is a must see.
With the Warriors scoring just 28 points in the second half, it pretty much took shots like this for them to get buckets. And it’s nice to see that with Stephen Curry out David Lee is stepping up and doing a little facilitating.
One more bonus video for you below, and while it looks like the Tim Duncan from a decade ago this is from Sunday.
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 6
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 12
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3