Mar 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Monta Ellis is one of the most entertaining scorers in the league and this 360 reverse layup from Sunday’s game against the Raptors is a must see.
With the Warriors scoring just 28 points in the second half, it pretty much took shots like this for them to get buckets. And it’s nice to see that with Stephen Curry out David Lee is stepping up and doing a little facilitating.
One more bonus video for you below, and while it looks like the Tim Duncan from a decade ago this is from Sunday.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 18
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 47