Mar 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Monta Ellis is one of the most entertaining scorers in the league and this 360 reverse layup from Sunday’s game against the Raptors is a must see.
With the Warriors scoring just 28 points in the second half, it pretty much took shots like this for them to get buckets. And it’s nice to see that with Stephen Curry out David Lee is stepping up and doing a little facilitating.
One more bonus video for you below, and while it looks like the Tim Duncan from a decade ago this is from Sunday.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (53)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)