Mar 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Monta Ellis is one of the most entertaining scorers in the league and this 360 reverse layup from Sunday’s game against the Raptors is a must see.
With the Warriors scoring just 28 points in the second half, it pretty much took shots like this for them to get buckets. And it’s nice to see that with Stephen Curry out David Lee is stepping up and doing a little facilitating.
One more bonus video for you below, and while it looks like the Tim Duncan from a decade ago this is from Sunday.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 0
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43