Mar 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Monta Ellis is one of the most entertaining scorers in the league and this 360 reverse layup from Sunday’s game against the Raptors is a must see.
With the Warriors scoring just 28 points in the second half, it pretty much took shots like this for them to get buckets. And it’s nice to see that with Stephen Curry out David Lee is stepping up and doing a little facilitating.
One more bonus video for you below, and while it looks like the Tim Duncan from a decade ago this is from Sunday.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 14
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 53
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20