Mar 5, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
The Clippers and Timberwolves have some interest in Jamal Crawford of Portland and trade talks may follow. Crawford was brought in after the Brandon Roy retirement (Roy says the Blazers pushed him to step down so they could get Crawford). Crawford has been pretty much himself this season, it just has not fit like the Blazers expected.
Tim Duncan was playing through the flu on Monday.
Just a reminder from the Charlotte Observer: “In 2005, then-general manager/coach Bernie Bickerstaff turned down a trade that would have sent point guard Deron Williams to Charlotte.” Williams dropped 57 on the Bobcats Sunday.
Orlando is going to bid to host the 2016 NBA All-Star Game.
The Mavericks have recalled Sean Williams from D-League.
Knicks center Jerome Jordan has been recalled from the D-League.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 13
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8