Mar 5, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
The Clippers and Timberwolves have some interest in Jamal Crawford of Portland and trade talks may follow. Crawford was brought in after the Brandon Roy retirement (Roy says the Blazers pushed him to step down so they could get Crawford). Crawford has been pretty much himself this season, it just has not fit like the Blazers expected.
Tim Duncan was playing through the flu on Monday.
Just a reminder from the Charlotte Observer: “In 2005, then-general manager/coach Bernie Bickerstaff turned down a trade that would have sent point guard Deron Williams to Charlotte.” Williams dropped 57 on the Bobcats Sunday.
Orlando is going to bid to host the 2016 NBA All-Star Game.
The Mavericks have recalled Sean Williams from D-League.
Knicks center Jerome Jordan has been recalled from the D-League.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3